Welcome to Armchair BEA! This is the seventh annual Armchair BEA, and this is EFC’s third year participating! We are so excited to take part again this year!
Day 1: Introductions
1. What is the name you prefer to use?
- There are two of us posting this year for Armchair BEA: Chrissy and Melissa.
2. How long have you been a book blogger?
- Chrissy started EFC in 2011 and Melissa joined in 2012.
3. Have you participated in ABEA before?
- YES! EFC participated in 2014 and 2015. We had a blast both years, and we are looking forward to this year.
4. Do you have a favorite book?
- Chrissy: the Harry Potter series
- Melissa: Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson
5. What is your favorite genre and why?
- Chrissy: Chick lit – Happily ever afters make me smile.
- Melissa: Fantasy/SciFi – I like to escape reality.
6. How do you arrange your bookshelves? Is there a rhyme or reason? Or not at all?
- Chrissy: I arrange my shelves mainly by favorites and genres. The books on the shelves are not in alphabetical order or size or anything like that. It’s my own “system.”
7. What book are you most excited for on your TBR?
- Chrissy: I can’t wait to read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child script as well as take a look at the illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! (affiliate links)